Where I haven't gone before
This week has had a little more time consumption due to reviews and long meetings and an important event I had to attend. Nevertheless I got some things done, even things I haven't ventured before.
Rigging
Eventually I came around to fixing this up, along with the director's request of removing some joint controls to simplify.
Animation
For this department I had a big discussion with my director on how I was to animate my shots. These were pretty big changes to make as well so I made my first swing at it.
I'm still making adjustments but I feel like we're getting closer to finishing this. I've mentioned I started other shots as well and I'll show them as soon as I finish blocking.
Other than that, I also started arranging shot cameras for the Anim files for our volunteer animators to get started on. Mainly I exported the cameras from the Layout files and reconstructed the setting with the up-to-date models and rigs.
Comments
Post a Comment