Adding a new Asset

 One particular shot we had that involved adding more props was LVR 122.



This animation was done by our crewmember Francesca Jassir Noguera, a fantastic job. We had a mask set up for this shot and we first thought that's all we needed. Eventually it came up we should have a folded bundle of the Superhero Coat in the drawer as well but at this stage we didn't have time to make a completely carved out folded coat model, with custom texture.

I thought it would be convincing enough to make a smooth block and borrow the texture from the coat model, I was able to shape out some of the texture.


Alas, it needed just a little more to look like a bundle, so I had it a little more shaped out with the drawer, along with a bulge for the collar ends, and included a fold.

Along with that, I had the mask animation shifted slightly upward to be on top of the bundle. And so came the final result.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to me and the Project

Where I haven't gone before