Venture into the Scenes
This week, I have been able to animate more on the scenes and so I have moved to shot LVR250-251. This has become a challenge because of the necessary pieces to put together. Such as multiple characters that are to walk in the shot and constraining a comic book that falls out of a bag. Suffice to say I have a lot of challenging shots in this production but I do believe working on these helps me expand my horizons and expertise in animation.
To make this work I made as much reference as possible, starting with the daughter. I even filmed my feet to get the walk just right. I also filmed the bag and the comic book individually so I can animate it properly. We're looking to do that more since we're not big experts in simulation. We've learned plenty skills but feel we can't risk setbacks in using it and not knowing everything. That being said, so far we've only applied simulation to the clothing when the animation is ready, and the fire set in the fireplace and the beginning scene.
Comments
Post a Comment