Rendering Experiments

 We are now entering the Post-Production and along with many other subjects to cover in that chapter, that includes lighting and rendering. Alisa and I started out with experimenting our first animated shots, LVR290 and LVR 310-320. I started with 320 initially receiving the default lights set for the set. The lights from the window were already bright so I started my adjustments there.


Eventually I made these lights doing a render animation test like Alisa did.



I then made similar setups on other shots.




We then showed this to one of our professors, Kevin Mannens, for advice on this. Unfortunately the lights inside seemed too bright and Alisa agreed that we needed more based on the sunlight and contrast.


I attempted to make the adjustments accordingly but now we're going to make a new plan for the lighting adjusting initially on the set.


Progress to be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to me and the Project

Adding a new Asset

Where I haven't gone before