New Voice Actor

 At the turn of the new year, we received a response to a casting call we made on castingcall.club . Alisa sent out audition lines of the Mother character on this website in search of a voice actor. This person who responded is named Shay Reeves from Australia, and the both of us enjoyed her performance. As a result, we cast her and directed what we wanted out of her recordings. Of course, we had to give it time before we heard anything from her, having a time difference from Australia, but she gave it to us sooner than expected and we were so thankful for that.




Now that we had a new voice though, we now had to make new adjustments to our lip sync animations. It turned out to be quicker than I thought to adjust the animation, but with the new emotion she delivered, I made a slight expression change, adding a little more sadness in the middle.


Hopefully we'll all vocal shots done accordingly to this new voice. Thank you, Shay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to me and the Project

Adding a new Asset

Where I haven't gone before